Collection and use of personal data
Personal data means any data that can be directly or indirectly associated with you as an individual, which are collected and processed by Paradiisi Ilu OÜ in order to fulfil contracts concluded with natural persons, to contact them, and perform obligations pursuant to law.
Personal data of loyal customers can be collected in any of the following ways:
- when you provide us your contact information (incl. your name, personal ID code, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, the preferred method of communication) on our website or otherwise (e.g. in our stores);
- when you use our website, data are collected through your account or through cookies;
- when you make a purchase or place an order in our store or e-shop and store your personal contact information or purchasing preferences (in certain sections of the website Lash Super Booster may ask you to voluntarily provide your personal data and personal information. Such personal data may include your name, address, postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, and other data);
- OÜ Paradiisi Ilu is the responsible party for processing Purchaser’s personal information. OÜ Paradiis Ilu forwards the applicable encrypted personal information needed for making payments to the authorized processer Maksekeskus AS.
Collection of other data
We also collect non-personal data, i.e. data that cannot be directly linked to a particular individual (gender, age, language preference, location).
Use and storage of collected personal data
We can use any personal data we have collected to display for customers Lash Super Booster product news, campaigns and upcoming events. Customers who wish to opt out from our newsletter mailing list, or do not wish to get information about products that might interest them, may unsubscribe from the mailing lists at any time.
We also use personal data that we collect to deliver goods, and to fulfil obligations that we may have assumed towards the customer.
To ensure better customer service, Paradiisi Ilu OÜ may disclose information about individual users to a third party who provides services to Paradiisi Ilu OÜ and is contractually bound to keeping any shared information confidential. Such third party may be, for instance, our partners whose duty is to deliver goods sold in our e-shop.
Paradiisi Ilu OÜ stores all personal data of a client until the loyal customer contract terminates. Data that Paradiisi Ilu OÜ must store pursuant to law (e.g. accounting data) are stored by Paradiisi Ilu OÜ in accordance with the provisions of law.
Alterations to personal data
Customers can see, alter, and supplement their personal data, collected for the purpose of identification and communication with them, on our website in the “My Data” section.
Should the change involve your e-mail address (your Lash Super Booster website user name), you are kindly asked to notify us thereof, because customers cannot change their e-mail address themselves.
Security of personal data
Paradiisi Ilu OÜ takes all precautions (incl. administrative, technical, and physical measures) to protect customers’ personal data. Only authorised persons have access to personal data for making alterations and processing the same.
Customers have the right to demand termination of the processing of their data, ask about how their data are used, request that their data be transmitted in a commonly used format either to themselves or to a third party. In order to avoid misuse of customer data and rights, such requests may only be submitted in a format that makes it possible to identify the person submitting that request (signed digitally or personally at the company’s office). We have the right to respond to such requests within 30 days.
We regard a request to terminate processing of data as a request to terminate the loyal customer contract.
Any personal data that you provide while visiting and shopping in Lash Super Booster e-shop are considered confidential information.
The use of encrypted data transmission channel with banks guarantees that personal data and bank particulars of buyers are protected.
You may always contact the Data Protection Inspectorate or a court to protect your personal data. The Data Protection Inspectorate is a national authority that may also be contacted for advice or assistance in matters concerning protection of personal data.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit the website.
– to collect data about usage habits and for statistical purposes;
– to provide better customer service;
– to remember user preferences and settings;
– to send you offers and marketing messages that are best suited for your needs;
– to collect information required to improve our website;
– to log in, to personalise the page, and fill in forms;
– to make it easier to share on social media any content published on the Lash Super Booster website;
– to provide content (Facebook, Youtube, Google).
What type of cookies do we use?
Session cookies or temporary cookies are used every time when you visit our website, and they are deleted when you shut down your web browser. Temporary cookies are used for instance to remember the language you have selected for the website, or the content of your shopping cart.
Permanent cookies stay in the user’s device after you have closed the website. Permanent cookies have different periods of expiry, and some of them are stored in the user’s device for days, months or even years. Permanent cookies are used, for instance, to remember user preferences and store user names and passwords so that users do not need to log in every time they visit the site.
Third party cookies:
List of third-party cookies:
Terms of cookies applied by Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Terms of cookies applied by Google: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Terms of cookies applied by Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
Users can delete cookies stored in their equipment and can prevent storing cookies in their devices. To do this the user needs to change the privacy settings of their web browser. More detailed information is available in the instructions section of the browser. NB! If you block cookies we cannot guarantee proper functioning of the website.